Common signs to look for include:
- Confused thinking
- Feelings of extreme highs and lows
- Social withdrawal
- Strong feelings of anger
- Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Substance use
- Prolonged depression
- Excessive fears, worries and anxieties
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Strange thoughts (delusions)
- Growing inability to cope with daily problems and activities
- Numerous unexplained physical ailments
We’re here to help.
Contact The Steward House to discuss their situation and any resistance to getting help. Our care team will discuss a range of treatment alternatives and the specific services provided at The Steward House and advice on next steps.